Measuring mass flow with a load cell
With an adapter, the FUTEK LSM Series load cell is capable of measuring the mass flow of solid particles in any process line.
How does it work ?
- FUTEK partners with several control device manufacturers to design and develop OEM load cells for continuous particle flow measurement.
- FUTEK's LSM series sensors are side-mounted sensors capable of measuring voltage and compression with built-in overload protection.
- This application concept illustrates the LSM load cell attached to a counterbalance assembly, in which the force sensing point measures movements of the platen surface.
- The measurement output can be transmitted to an amplifier, digital display or data stream via USB technology.
- The digital display or USB link allows operators to use FUTEK's SENSIT™ test and measurement software, where they can record results in graphical and data form.
Products Used :
OEM load cell (LSM series) combined with instrumentation (IAA series, IPM650, IHH500 and USB solutions).