Tension test on the handle of a fabric bag
To determine the tensile strength of a fabric bag handle, grasp the handle sample with two dedicated pliers, and pull both ends until it breaks. We offer a dedicated test system such as the following configuration, which is used in quality control and R&D.
- This video highlights a tension test on the handle of a fabric bag. It is possible that this configuration is not compatible with other types of bags or handles, made with different materials.
- This example of a configuration is given as an indication only. It will vary depending on the bag, measurement method and test capacity.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to the specifications of each product to ensure compatibility.
Products used :
- ZTS/ZTA Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX2 Series - Vertical motorized force tester with counter and timer.
- GC - Flat screw clamp.