Three-stage compression test of a spring
In this video, we show you the three-step compression test of a spring coil. With our custom test stand, each step can be programmed according to the displacement and force value. For example, the test stand can perform temporary stops at three different contact point heights, such as 3, 8 and 15 mm, but also at a certain force value, for example 5, 10 and 25N. The holding time for each step can also be set individually. The transition of the force value can be represented as a function of time or displacement. The hysteresis between force and displacement is then represented graphically with our control software.
- This video shows a compression test for a standard spring format. Some springs may not be suitable for this type of measurement due to their size or capacity. In this case, it will be necessary to modify the configuration.
- This example of a configuration is given as a guide only. It will vary depending on the spring, measurement method and test capacity.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to the specifications of each product to ensure compatibility.
Equipment used :
- ZTA/ZTS Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX Series - Vertical motorized force test stand.
- CB-528 - Force Control Cable (For MX2/EMX, ZT connection).
- A-2/B-2/S-2 - Accessories and flat head fixtures.