Resilience force test of a pillow
In this video, the resilient force of a pillow is measured using a test stand set up with a large table. By setting a length limit, the dynamometer automatically stops pressing and begins to back off once the dynamometer reaches that depth. The compression force and resilient force of the pillow are expressed in a graph on the PC screen.
- This video highlights a resiliency test taking into consideration the size and shape of the pillow. It is likely that this configuration is incompatible with other formats.
- This example of configuration is only given as an indication. It will vary depending on the sample, measurement method and test capacity.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to each product's specifications to ensure compatibility.
Products used :
- ZTS/ZTA Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- Custom Product - Elevated test stand for large samples.
- Custom Fixture - Available on request.