Repulsion force measuring of a tennis ball
This compression test is performed to determine the repulsive force of a tennis ball using the IMADA force and displacement analysis device. As the ball is compressed, the compression force increases, so it is necessary to compare the compression force for a certain compression distance (displacement). IMADA's force-displacement analysis unit allows you to visually analyze the force transition at a certain displacement when the bale is compressed or when it returns to its original shape. The analysis device is frequently used for R&D and quality control.
- It is likely that some samples cannot be measured with this setup due to their different materials or shapes. Please contact us for technical advice before purchasing.
- This video shows a repulsion test for a specific sample. This configuration is therefore only a guide. It will vary depending on the sample, the measurement method and the test capacity.
- Please refer to the individual product specifications to select the most appropriate configuration for your application.
Products used :
- FSA Series - Test stand for compression and displacement measurement.
- VWF-10N - Variable weight friction tester.
- PC Series - Round tip for compression testing.