Peel Test and Peel Strength of hook and loop fasteners
Today, hook and loop fastener tapes are used in a wide variety of applications, including the garment and footwear industries, as well as medical, military and aerospace applications. The test below is intended to determine the adhesive strength and tear resistance of hook and loop fastener tapes in accordance with the relevant part of JIS L3416:2020. This test is used for quality control and research and development purposes.
- This video highlights the adhesion strength test of a hook and loop fastener tape. The measurement of some tapes may not be suitable for this configuration, due to their different materials or shapes.
- This example of a configuration is only indicative. It will vary depending on the belt, the measurement method and the test capacity.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to the specifications of each product to ensure compatibility.
Products used :
- ZTS Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX2 Series - Motorized Force Test Stand.
- Accessory GC 1100/1200/5000 - Screw-in flat jaw.
- Accessory CB-528 - Force control cable (For MX2/EMX, ZT connection).