Strength and sharpness test of an acupuncture needle
Acupuncture is a therapeutic practice that is part of traditional Chinese medicine. It consists of stimulating specific areas of the epidermis with sterile needles. In order to avoid any danger for the patient, it is imperative to work with reliable equipment. This is why we offer you a solution to determine the strength and sharpness of a needle, in accordance with the ISO 17218: 2014 standard.
- This video highlights the measurements of sharpness and strength of an acupuncture needle taking into consideration its size. It is possible that this configuration is not compatible with other sizes.
- This example of configuration is given as an indication only. It will vary depending on the needle, measurement method and test capacity.
- Please select the correct product model by referring to the specifications of each product to ensure compatibility.
Products used :
- ZTS/ZTA Series - Digital electronic dynamometer.
- MX2 Series - Vertical motorized force test bench with counter and timer.
- MED-ACU - Accessory for resistance and needle edge measurement.