Shear Test and Peel Strength Test of Hook and Loop Fastener
The adhesive strength and shear strength of hook and loop fastener are determined by this test, complying with the corresponding part of JIS L3416: 2020.
It is used for quality control and R&D.
- ZTS series - Standard Model Digital Force Gauge.
- MX2 series - Standard Type Vertical Motorized Test Stand.
- GC-1100/1200/5000 - Flat Chuck.
- CB-528 - Force Control Cable (MX2/EMX - ZT connection).
- Force Recorder Standard - Force-Time (Torque-Time) Graphing Software.
ZTS series is recommended for this test.
2pcs of GC-1100 are necessary to perform this test.
This video shows the testing image of objective sample. Some samples may not be suitable to measure with this configuration depending on their materials or shapes.
The example of product configuration is for your reference only. It varies depending on sample, measurement method and testing capacity. The products used in this video may differ from the example of product configuration.
Please select the right product model for the product configuration. Refer to the specification of each product for the compatibility.