Manual peeling test of a jelly cup's lid.
In this new application of our series on peel tests, we propose you to discover our solution for the measurement of the peeling force necessary to open the lid of a jelly jar. This test, performed without a bench, is perfect for quality control or for research and development.
- For this test, we strongly recommend the use of the DSV series which offers a position detection function (tilt alarm).
- This video shows a peeling test for a certain pot model.
- Manual tests have the advantage of being effective on any type of sample. Therefore, the reliability of the measurements is only slightly influenced by the size or shape of the pot.
Products used :
- DSV Series - Digital electronic dynamometer
- SC - Fine tip forceps for tensile testing
- A-1/S-1/SR-1 and JF6/EJ6/EJ10 - Specific accessories on request